Enum describing the various type of stack frame.
- Call: The stack frame was created on a call instruction
- Interrupt: The stack frame was created on an interrupt event
- Manual: The stack frame was created on an inactive stack (not the current one). This happens on userland callback from kernelland.
- Damaged: The stack frame is artificial and used to replace others one that were modify (return address) on an inactive stack (not the current one).
- Unknown: The stack frame is on the stack but the creation is unknown. For example, the stack frame was created by a call that was executed before the beginning of the trace.