This page lists the minimum pre-requisites to meet for a new REVEN installation of the server. When in doubt, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A desktop processor is good enough in a large number of cases.
- The minimum RAM amount is 16GB.
- REVEN is highly I/O performance dependent, and requires at least a SATA SSD.
- The storage capacity for that SSD should be at least 1TB.
- In the Professional Edition, an active Internet access is required while using REVEN.
- The docker package supports any Linux distribution.
- The native package must be installed on a Debian 10 Buster amd64 system.
- Full network access to the server.
Once you reviewed the pre-requisites and made sure to meet the baseline, you can proceed further to the Server installation.