Creating and configuring Virtual Machines for your project
With REVEN, you can build RE projects where scenarios to analyze are recorded from Virtual Machines (VMs) running in QEMU.
This section will describe how to add, configure and manage these Virtual Machines:
- First, the What you need to know section will explain necessary concepts and terminology.
- Second, you will want to head over to Adding new VMs.
At this point, you will have at least one VM installed. You can head over to the Scenario section to record scenarios and more.
This section also contains more advanced topics:
- Advanced VM operations that will become useful as you use your VMs more and change their configuration.
- How to manage PDBs on air-gapped networks, if such is your use-case.
- Troubleshooting if you have errors when using VMs.